Lifetime Repair Guarantee
Getting your car repaired after an accident can be a painful process. Let us provide some peace of mind with our Lifetime Repair Guarantee. When you fix your car at one of our approved Total Liberty Care (TLC) repair shops1
, we'll guarantee the repairs for as long as you own the car. We'll even make the arrangements for you.
Our TLC shops are held to the highest standards. Each facility is dedicated to providing the highest-quality repairs and services, and offers such benefits as:
- Scheduled opportunities for estimates and repairs
- Immediate written estimate
- Online updates on your vehicle's status, including when repairs have been scheduled, where your car is in the repair process and when repairs have been completed. (Available only at participating TLC facilities)
- A copy of Liberty Mutual's Limited Lifetime Warranty on the repairs
- Direct payment to the TLC facility from Liberty Mutual
You may also choose to have your car repaired at a repair facility of your choice.2
Not available in Alaska. The same service is provided under the Superior Service Program
1 Loss must be covered by your policy. Not available in AK.
2 If you choose to have your car repaired at a repair facility that is not a TLC (Total Liberty Care) or SSP (in Massachusetts only), the shop will be responsible for the warranty of their work.