Florida Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance in Florida
No matter what Florida city or town you live in, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with Auto Insurance Discounts
that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year.
To find out if you qualify, visit your local agent2012040118340950
Did You Know?
Florida Auto Insurance Information
- Liberty Mutual opened its first Florida office in 1925.
- Since 1912, Liberty Mutual has operated with a single mission: to help people live safer, more secure lives. Our delivery on this mission is why we have the breadth, depth and financial strength that you can always depend on.
- Today Liberty Mutual is one of the top 10 Auto Insurance companies in Florida.
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Florida, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Personal Injury Protection: $10,000 minimum
- Property Damage Liability: $10,000 minimum
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Florida auto insurance minimums, visit the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
In the Florida Community