Accident Insurance is currently not available.
Call us at 877-501-2467 and select prompt 2, or click below to file a claim.
What does accident insurance cover?Out-of-pocket-expenses, including:
Additional coverage options to customize your policy:
- Insurance deductibles, copays, or prescriptions.
- Assistance and recovery costs, such as day care or grocery delivery.
- Physical therapy payments.
- Hospital Indemnity Benefits - includes Hospital admission, stays, and medical testing.
- Emergency Benefits - includes ambulance and emergency care.
- Additional Benefits - includes outpatient therapy, lodging, and much more.
Need to report an accident claim? Call us: 1-877-501-2467
Liberty Insurance Underwriters, Inc., a Liberty Mutual company, issues Accident Insurance on policy form IA-2018024 and state variations identified by state code. Accident insurance provides benefits if a covered injury is sustained in a covered accident, and it is not a substitute for major medical insurance. Product design and availability vary by state. Features and benefits may vary based on state approval. The policy form contains definitions of each of the injuries covered by the policy and the periods during which the injury must be diagnosed. This is a limited policy. Payment of benefits are in the form of a cash payment. Payment is based upon sustaining a covered injury in a covered accident and is subject to policy terms and conditions, including benefit waiting periods, and exclusions, including exclusions for sickness and disease, and for injuries sustained during certain specific activities. Home office: Boston, Mass. Service center: Dover, N.H.1