Delaware Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance in Delaware
No matter where you live in Delaware, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with Auto Insurance Discounts
that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year.
To find out if you qualify:Get a quote online2012040114575729
Call us at 1-800-837-5254Visit your local agent2012040118340950Delaware Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Delaware, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $10,000 per accident
- Personal Injury Protection: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Delaware auto insurance minimums, visit the Delaware Department of Insurance
Get an Auto Insurance Quote2012040114575729 Did You Know?
Get Delaware Home Insurance & Save
- Liberty Mutual opened its first Delaware office in 1917
- There are now 3 local Liberty Mutual sales offices across Delaware
Insuring both your car and your home with Liberty Mutual could qualify you for a multi-policy discount on your Home Insurance. Learn more about Delaware Home Insurance
« Back to the Auto Insurance State List.