Pennsylvania Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance in Pennsylvania
Whether you live in Allentown, Lancaster, Newtown, Pittsburgh or Wyomissing, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with Auto Insurance Discounts
that could help you save hundreds of dollars each year. As a proud member of the Pennsylvania community, we offer exclusive savings to over 1,000 college alumni groups, companies, and associations across the state. Whether you are an alumnus of Penn State University or an employee of your local school district, you could qualify for special savings.
To find out if you qualify:Get a quote online2012040114575729
Call us at 1-800-837-5254Visit your local agent2012040118340950Pennsylvania Auto Insurance Information
In order to register and drive your car, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident
- Medical Benefits: $5,000 per accident
- Damage to Someone Else's Property: $5,000 per accident
- Limited or Full Tort Coverage: Limited Tort Coverage results in a discount on your auto insurance.
For more information, you can refer to the Pennsylvania Insurance Department's Automobile Insurance Guide
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Pennsylvania auto insurance minimums and obtaining a Liberty Mutual automobile policy, contact your local Liberty Mutual Representative2012040118340950
.Get an Auto Insurance Quote2012040114575729 In the Pennsylvania Community
Did You Know?
- Liberty Mutual opened its first Pennsylvania office nearly 100 years ago
- In Pennsylvania, Liberty Mutual has more than 2,000 employees in 46 offices
- Liberty Mutual has auto safety information specifically for teenagers and senior citizens
Get Pennsylvania Home Insurance & Save
Insuring both your car and home with Liberty Mutual could qualify you for a multi-policy discount on your Home Insurance. Learn more about Pennsylvania Home Insurance.
« Back to the Auto Insurance State List.