Maine car insurance
Enter your ZIP code to start your quote
Maine auto insurance information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Maine, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $50,000 per person / $100,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $25,000 per accident
- Medical Payments: $2,000 per accident
- A combined single limit of $125,000 in coverage is also acceptable
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage must equal liability coverage limits
To learn more about Maine auto insurance minimums, visit the Maine Bureau of Insurance.
Bundle Maine car insurance to save
Purchasing a home insurance policy along with car insurance from Liberty Mutual qualifies you for a multi-policy discount. Learn more about our Maine home insurance.