Car Insurance Rates and Costs
How are auto rates calculated?
- Regional Costs: the cost to repair or replace your vehicle, along with medical care, varies by location.
- Personal Information: the driving records and credit-based insurance scores of all drivers on your policy.
How can I lower the cost of my auto insurance?
Additional ways to lower your auto insurance costs include:
- Keeping a clean driving record.
- Considering safety features and affordability of repairs when choosing your vehicle.
- Maintaining a strong credit score.
- Purchasing , for added protection against large claims.