At Liberty Mutual, we know that a claim is more than just a piece of paper - it's something that impacts your life. So we offer these benefits in an effort to make the process just a little bit easier.
Guaranteed Repair Network1
Guaranteed Repair Network facilities are more than just your neighborhood auto repair shop. These facilities, which you can search for here
, have been vetted by Liberty Mutual to ensure that they provide the highest quality service. Benefits of getting your car repaired at a Guaranteed Repair Network shop include:
- Peace of Mind — repairs are completed by certified technicians and are 100% guaranteed by Liberty Mutual for as long as you own your vehicle2
- Convenience — there are more than 2,000 locations nationwide
- Speed — you and your vehicle receive priority status so you can get back on the road as quickly as possible
- Unlimited Car Rental — if you've added rental coverage to your policy, reservations can be made quickly and easily through our Mobile App
- Direct Payments — we can pay the Guaranteed Repair Network shop directly for the amount of the damage estimate, minus your deductible
- Online Updates — log in to eService to get updates on your vehicles status, including when repairs have been scheduled, where your car is in the repair process and when repairs have been completed. (Available only at participating facilities)
After receiving an appraisal at a Guaranteed Repair Network facility, you're under no obligation to have the repairs done there - you can still bring the estimate to the shop of your choice. But we're confident that if you use one of our Guaranteed Repair Network shops you'll be even more satisfied with your claims experience.
To find a facility in the Guaranteed Repair Network and schedule an appointment online, log in2012033017144851
Are you an auto repair shop interested in joining our Direct Repair program? Please fill out the application
Rental Car Services
If you added rental coverage to your policy, a Liberty Mutual Claims Representative can assist you in obtaining a rental car through Enterprise Rent-a-Car
while your vehicle is being repaired. Though Enterprise is not the only rental car company you can use, we have negotiated preferred rates with them and they can also accept direct billing up to your applicable coverage limit.