Critical Illness Insurance
Help as you face the unexpected.
If you are diagnosed with a critical illness, focusing on recovery should be your number one priority. But even with comprehensive medical insurance, you could still encounter financial challenges. If you have a lengthy recovery period and are out of work, could you maintain your standard of living and keep up with unexpected expenses?
Get the Financial Support You Need
Our critical illness insurance can help you manage some of your expenses by paying a lump-sum cash payment to you if you are diagnosed with a covered illness or procedure after the waiting period. You decide how to use your lump-sum cash payment, including assistance with:
- Out-of-pocket medical costs, such as deductibles and copays, that comprehensive medical insurance may not cover.
- Unexpected recovery costs, like as extra-childcare, rehab, or other assistance that you may need during your recovery.
- Everyday costs, such as mortgage payments, groceries, and utility or credit card bills.
- Anywhere else financial support is needed.
We offer coverage for the following five critical illnesses and procedures:
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart attack
- Organ transplant
With our critical illness insurance, you can focus more on healing and less on expenses.
Learn more about critical illness insurance from Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston.