Critical Illness Insurance
Help as you face the unexpected.
If you are diagnosed with a critical illness, focusing on recovery should be your number one priority. But even with comprehensive medical insurance, you could still encounter financial challenges. If you have a lengthy recovery period and are out of work, could you maintain your standard of living and keep up with unexpected expenses?
To connect with a someone about coverage or manage your current policy:
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET
Report a claim: 1-877-501-2467
Get the Financial Support You Need
Our critical illness insurance can help you manage some of your expenses by paying a lump-sum cash payment to you if you are diagnosed with a covered illness or procedure after the waiting period. You decide how to use your lump-sum cash payment, including assistance with:
- Out-of-pocket medical costs, such as deductibles and copays, that comprehensive medical insurance may not cover.
- Unexpected recovery costs, like as extra-childcare, rehab, or other assistance that you may need during your recovery.
- Everyday costs, such as mortgage payments, groceries, and utility or credit card bills.
- Anywhere else financial support is needed.
We offer coverage for the following five critical illnesses and procedures:
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart attack
- Organ transplant
With our critical illness insurance, you can focus more on healing and less on expenses.
Learn more about critical illness insurance from Liberty Insurance Underwriters, Inc.