Critical Illness Insurance
What is covered by critical illness insurance?
- Out-of-pocket medical costs such as deductibles and copays
- Unexpected recovery costs, including extra-childcare, rehab, or other assistance
- Everyday costs, such as mortgage payments, groceries, and other bills
- Anywhere else financial support is needed
We customize your insurance so you only pay for what you need.
How much does critical illness insurance cost?
Critical illness coverage from Liberty Mutual can be as low as $12 per month1, a fraction of the expenses that could add up over the course of an illness.
The financial hardship a critical illness may cause can add even more stress to an already trying time. This coverage helps to ensure you can focus on healing first and expenses second.
What is considered a critical illness?
The following are considered a critical illness - all are covered by Liberty Mutual Critical Illness Insurance:
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart attack
- Organ transplant