Setting Up Your Online Account
If you have a policy with Liberty Mutual you already have all the information you need to for an online account. All you need to get started is your policy number, zip code and your full name as it appears on the policy. We may ask for some other policy information as well for security reasons.
Once you you can easily add any additional Liberty Mutual policies you may have to your account.
Managing Policies with your Online Account
Once you've logged in to your online account, you can manage many aspects of your policies with Liberty Mutual:
- Pay your bills by credit card1 or by checking or savings account withdrawal
- Set up your payments to be deducted automatically from your checking or savings account (Electronic Funds Transfer), or using a credit card
- Go paperless and view your billing and policy documents online
- Report and track claims
- Electronically sign documents
- Add or remove a vehicle or driver
- Adjust the withdrawal date of an automatic payment
- Change your contact information
- And more