Licensed in Auto, Home, and Life in CO
1975 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Monday-Friday 8:30-5*, Saturday (By Appt.), *(Evenings by Appt.)
- Began career with Liberty Mutual Insurance in 2015
- Graduated from National American University with a degree in Organizational Leadership
- Serving clients in Colorado Springs, CO; Pueblo, CO; Denver, CO
- Married with 2 children: Hannah and Paul
- In my spare time, I enjoy golf, snowboarding, and riding my motorcycle
- I enjoy spending time with my children
- I enjoy getting to know my customers and their unique situation, needs and personal circumstances
- My goal is providing you with quality coverage at a fair price
- I work personally with my clients to recommend coverage levels and options customized for each life-stage
Please contact me today to learn more about our complete coverage plans designed to protect you, your home, and your automobile.
The Lamplighters Club was designed to recognize initial Life and Annuity Sales efforts.
The Pacesetter programs recognizes Sales Representatives, in their first 4 years on the job, who perform over-and-above the expectations of the sale of Personal Insurance policies.
Pursuit of Excellence
The Pursuit of Excellence program rewards Sales Representatives in their first 2 years on the job, who excel at Personal insurance new business production.