Amazon Alexa Skill for Liberty Mutual
Amazon Alexa has changed the way consumers use voice technology to interact with their favorite brands. Liberty Mutual is the first insurance company to offer an Alexa skill to help navigate the insurance quoting process and provide useful tips for those on the road or at home.
With Liberty Mutual's skill for Alexa, you can:
- Obtain an auto insurance estimate through voice interaction with our GuestimatorTM tool.
- Receive actionable advice on common home and auto worries with direct access to MasterThisTM, our go-to online resource.
- Download the Amazon Alexa app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enable the skill by saying "Alexa, enable Liberty Mutual."
- The skill can also be enabled by following the directions within the Skills section of the Alexa app.
- To use the skill, say "Alexa, open Liberty Mutual" or "Alexa, launch Liberty Mutual."
Alexa is the cloud-based virtual assistant that powers Amazon's Echo and other voice recognition devices, allowing users to get answers to their questions, control their connected home, and interact with their favorite brands through voice-enabled experiences.