Flexible Payment Deferred Annuities
Adjustable features for your changing needs
- An FPDA is funded by periodic payments made annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly
- You decide how often you want to make the payments
- Because FPDA payments are made over time, each payment has its own associated interest rate
- The growth on an FPDA is tax deferred
- You decide the period of time over which you wish to receive payouts from the annuity
- A $30 contract fee will be assessed after the fifth contract year if the account value is under $5,000
- A Liberty Mutual agent can help you determine if an FPDA is right for you.
Life insurance and annuities issued by:
Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, a Liberty Mutual company
Home office: Boston, Mass. Service center: Dover, N.H.