Sign up for online convenience
- Pay your bill
- Go Paperless for electronic delivery of billing and policy documents
- View, Print, and save policy information and documents
- Report and track claims
- Make policy changes
To register, have your policy in hand
Enter your policy number and name as it appears on your policy. You may also need to enter other policy information to verify your identity.
Please note: If you access your Liberty Mutual online account through GEICO, please return to GEICO.com to access your Liberty Mutual property policy(s).
Customer information by state regarding the Coronavirus
New York policyholders
The New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS) has adopted emergency regulations that require issuers of Property and Casualty and Small Businesses insurance to assist New York consumers who are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19. The regulations are in response to Governor Andrew M. Cuomo’s Executive Order No. 202.13.Property and Casualty Insurance for Individuals and Small Business Insurance Customers: The DFS’ emergency regulation has directed insurers to assist customers who are experiencing financial hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. As such, we are providing our customers, who are enduring financial hardship due to COVID-19, with the following:
- Allowing for a 60-day grace period for the cancellation, conditional renewal or non-renewal of a policyholder’s insurance policy for failure to pay premiums.
- During the 60-day period, waiving any late payment fees. These late payments will not be reported to credit-rating agencies.
- Upon request, allow for the payment of overdue premium, accrued during the 60-day period, to be paid over 12-months in equal installments.
The emergency amendments can be found at Section 405.6 of Title 3; and Sections 185.7(m)(4) and 187.6(f)(4) and Part 229 of Title 11 of the Official Compilation of Codes, Rules and Regulations of the State of New York. For additional information regarding DFS regulatory actions on the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit http://www.dfs.ny.gov/industry/coronavirus.
If you are an individual, generally, personal lines property/casualty insurance policies are covered by these amendments, including homeowners’, renters’, and condo insurance. Individual Personal lines customers may contact us at 1-866-523-9344 with any questions.
New Jersey policyholders
Personal and Business Insurance Customers
For New Jersey consumers who are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19, we are offering the following options upon request:
- Allow for a 90-day grace period to pay insurance premiums so that insurance policies are not cancelled for non-payment of premium.
- You may elect the 90-day grace period to begin retroactively on April 1, 2020 or opt for the grace period to begin on May 1, 2020.
- During the 90-day period, we will waive any late payment fees. These late payments will not be reported to credit-rating agencies or be considered in any future premium calculations.
- Allow for the payment of overdue premium, accrued during the 90-day period, to be paid over 12-months in equal installments.