Safari Browser (including iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- Open Preferences under Safari menu.
- Tap "Security".
- Launch the Android browser.
- Press or tap the "Menu" button.
- Select "Settings" > Site settings".
Chrome Browser (all device types)
- Open Chrome.
- Open Settings under Chrome menu at top right.
- Launch the BlackBerry browser.
- Select "Menu," then "Options."
- On the web browser menu, click Tools or the "Tools" icon (which looks like a gear), and select Internet Options.
- When the "Internet Options" window opens, select the Security tab.
- On the "Security" tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the "Custom level..." button.
- In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- When the "Warning!" window opens and asks, "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" select Yes.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options window to close the dialog.
- Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.