Were you involved in an accident? Whether you online, over the phone, or with your mobile device, you’ll need to provide some basic information.
- Make and model of vehicle(s) involved
- Name and address of the driver
- Description of the damage
- Time and location of the incident
- Name(s) and information of witnesses
Do you have auto glass damage? You can quickly and schedule your repair appointment.
After you file the claim, you’ll need to bring your car in for a damage review before it can be repaired. Here are some damage review options.
- Guaranteed Repair Network1 – You can choose any repair shop you want. But if you choose one from our network, you’ll get a quick damage review and 100% guaranteed repairs for as long as you own the vehicle.2 whenever you like.
- Liberty Mutual Express Estimate™ – If your vehicle only has minor damage, download the Liberty Mutual Mobile App to use Liberty Mutual Express Estimate.3 Once we receive your photos, you’ll get an estimate in just one business day. You can take the estimate to any repair shop you want for the covered repairs.
Download the Liberty Mutual Mobile App on .
- Repair Shop of Your Choice – Already have a repair shop you trust? Simply schedule a damage review with the shop, and we'll work with them directly to review their estimate and make a payment.
- Liberty Mutual Drive In – Bring your car to a Liberty Mutual facility, where a friendly staff member can review the damage and give you an estimate. Then you choose where to get it repaired.
- Rental Car – You may need a rental car while yours is being repaired. If you have the right coverage, we can help you get a rental at a preferred rate through our partnership with . Of course, you can always rent a car on your own if you prefer.
If you’re a non-Liberty Mutual customer, an accident investigation must be completed before you can schedule a damage review. .
In most cases, we recommend you let Liberty Mutual pay the repair shop directly. We’ll pay the shop the entire cost except for your policy deductible, which you’re responsible for paying. to track your payment, or call us at 1-800-225-2467.
Tracking your claim's progress is quick and easy. Simply visit your to learn the next step in your claims process, send us photos and documents, view payment details, and much more.