Were you involved in an accident? Whether you online, over the phone, or with your mobile device, you’ll need to provide some basic information.
- Make and model of vehicle(s) involved
- Name and address of the driver
- Description of the damage
- Time and location of the incident
- Name(s) and information of witnesses
Do you have auto glass damage? You can quickly and schedule your repair appointment.
After you file the claim, your car's damage must be reviewed before it can be repaired. Here are your options.
- Guaranteed Repair Network1 – Choose a shop in our network for 100% guaranteed repairs for as long as you own your car. near you.
- Photo Estimates – If your car is drivable, you can send us photos of the damage and get an estimate. Get more information on .
Mobile App: Simply download the to use Express EstimateTM, the easiest way to take and send us photos.
Online Account: Quickly upload photos to your claim within .
Text/Email: Your claims representative can also assist you with texting or emailing the photos to us.
- Rental Car – Whether or not you have rental coverage on your policy, you may need a rental car while yours is in the shop. While you can use any rental company you want, Liberty Mutual partners with Enterprise Rent-a-Car to provide you with exceptional customer service at discounted rates.
If you're a non-Liberty Mutual customer, an accident investigation must be completed before you can schedule a damage review. Get more information on .
In most cases, we recommend you let Liberty Mutual pay the repair shop directly. We’ll pay the shop the entire cost except for your policy deductible, which you’re responsible for paying. to track your payment, or call us at 1-800-225-2467.
Tracking your claim's progress is quick and easy. Simply visit your to learn the next step in your claims process, send us photos and documents, view payment details, and much more.