Report a Claim Through Your Own Insurance Carrier
The easiest way to report a claim is through your own insurance carrier. Just let your carrier know what happened, and we'll work with them to determine who is at fault and what the next steps are.
Your insurance company can report a claim from this page on your behalf.
Report a Claim Through Liberty Mutual
To report a claim against a Liberty Mutual customer, call 1-800-225-2467. Here's how the process works:
- Report your claim. When you call the number above, you'll be connected with a Liberty Mutual Claims Representative. Our rep will guide you through the reporting process.
- Our investigation. We'll conduct our investigation into the accident. This will determine who is at fault and how your claim will be settled.
- Review next steps. When our investigation is done, a Claims Representative will contact you to review the next steps. These steps will vary depending on who we found to be at fault.
- Schedule a damage review. Here's how you can have damage reviewed on your car:
Guaranteed Repair Network1 – Where you have your car repaired is completely up to you. If you choose to have your repairs done at a shop in our network, you'll get 100% guaranteed repairs for as long as you own your car. near you.
Photo Estimate – If your car is drivable, your claims representative will provide you with an email address to send photos of the damage. Get more information on .
- Check your progress online. Track your claim's progress at any time by signing up for an .