Bundle your home and auto insurance
You could save $947 on home and auto insurance when you bundle your policies.1
Enter your ZIP code to start your bundled quote
What's an insurance bundle?
An insurance bundle is when you have more than one type of policy with the same insurance company creating a “bundle” of policies. Some insurers offer a discount for having more than one type of policy with them.
When you insure both your car and your home with Liberty Mutual, you'll qualify for additional savings. Total savings will depend on a variety of factors such as where you live, how often you drive, and your driving record.
Why bundle insurance policies?
- You'll save money. A home and auto insurance bundle is the easiest and best way to save money on your insurance. If you're in need of both auto insurance and home, renters, or condo insurance, you could save hundreds each year by simply bundling!
- It's more convenient. A home and auto insurance bundle with Liberty Mutual is an easy way to manage all your policies in one place. By registering for an account, you can:
- View and download policy documents, such as ID cards2
- Securely pay and manage bills
- File, manage, and track claims
- Review coverages and make policy changes 24/7
- Reduce clutter by not having to store physical policies
- It offers more flexibility. A home and auto insurance bundle gives you the option to manage all your insurance policies wherever you are - without having to call an agent or go into an office. Plus, with Liberty Mutual, you can access your policies on-the-go with our easy-to-use app.
How much can you save when you bundle insurance?
Because every policy is different, the exact savings you'll get from bundling your home and auto insurance policies will be unique to you. At Liberty Mutual, new customers who switched and bundled their home and auto insurance saved an average of $947 per year.1
What's a multi-policy discount?
A multi-policy discount is a discount for having multiple insurance policies with a single insurance company. The discount can be applied if you have two or more auto policies, or auto and home insurance policies, for example.
What types of insurance can you bundle with Liberty Mutual?
Home and auto is the most common type of insurance bundle. But did you know you can bundle other types of insurance too? At Liberty Mutual, you can bundle:Multi-Car Discount.
Insurance Bundling FAQs
When is the best time to bundle?
Any time can be the right time to bundle! The sooner you bundle, the sooner you can start saving money. When you're ready, simply get a quote for your home and auto, renters and auto, or condo and auto insurance.
I just bought a home. Will my auto and renters bundle discount transfer to my new home policy?
Yes! You'll continue to earn your multi-policy discount as long as you have at least two eligible policies - including replacing your renters policy with a homeowners policy.
If I buy an auto insurance policy with Liberty Mutual today, can I add home insurance later?
Yes! There's no time limit on when you can bundle your insurance. Whenever you're ready, you can purchase a home insurance policy from Liberty Mutual and we'll bundle your eligible policies and immediately apply your discount.
What happens if I cancel one of my policies?
Canceling one of your bundled home and auto insurance policies could result in a loss of your multi-policy discount. Give us a call and we'll see if there are other options to help you save on your insurance.
See how much you could save bundling your home and auto insurance policies by getting a multi-policy quote with Liberty Mutual. Let's start with which type of insurance bundle you need.