Why file and manage claims online?
Takes 10 minutes or less
Fast self-service capabilities
Unsure if you should file? Get answers here, or visit our most frequently asked claims questions.
What you'll need to file a claim online
We've worked to make filing online as simple as possible. So we’ll just need the very basics to begin:
- Your username and password
- The approximate date of the incident
- General details of what happened
Understand the claims process
Each claim is different, but most follow these basic steps:
File your claim
Whether you file online, via the phone, or in person, we’ll provide you with clear next steps and any other additional info we’ll need.
Have the damage reviewed
All damage needs to be documented; in some cases, only photos are needed, while others may require an in-person review.
Receive estimate and schedule repairs
We'll estimate the amount of money that it will take to repair or replace your property. We can even help you schedule the repairs.
Finalize your claim
Get paid the money that you're owed, minus your deductible, and get back on the road.
Review your coverages
Post-claim is the perfect time to review your coverages. Use your claims experience to ensure you’re completely covered in the event of another incident.
Filing your auto claim against a Liberty Mutual customer is fast and easy to complete, and we'll contact you if more information is needed.
- Individuals may file their claim here
- Carriers can file claims on behalf of their customers here
- If you already have an existing claim with Liberty Mutual, you can create an account to manage your claim and track its progress to completion.