Massachusetts Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance in Massachusetts
Whether you live in Boston, Springfield, Adams or Fitchburg, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with Auto Insurance Discounts
that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. Additionally, we offer exclusive savings to over 1,000 college alumni groups, companies, and associations across the state.
Massachusetts residents can also benefit from Liberty Mutual's Better Car Replacement™ coverage: if your car is totaled, Liberty Mutual will give you the money to buy a car that's one model year newer.
To find out if you qualify:
Get a quote online2012040114575729
Call us at 1-800-837-5254
Visit your local agent2012040118340950
Massachusetts Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Massachusetts, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $20,000 per person/ $40,000 per accident
- Personal Injury Protection: $8,000 per person, per accident
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Uninsured Auto: $20,000 per person/ $40,000 per accident
- Damage to Someone Else's Property: $5,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Massachusetts auto insurance minimums, visit Mass.gov
Get an Auto Insurance Quote2012040114575729
In the Massachusetts Community
Did You Know?
Get Massachusetts Home Insurance & Save
- Liberty Mutual Group was founded in Boston as the Massachusetts Employees Insurance Association in 1912.
- In Massachusetts, Liberty Mutual has more than 4,000 employees in 33 offices.
- The Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety is located in Hopkinton, MA. The Institute researches causes and prevention of workplace accidents, injury, and worker disability, as well as ways to improve on-the-job safety and achieve safe and sustained return-to-work methods.
Purchasing a Home Insurance policy along with Auto Insurance from Liberty Mutual could qualify you for a multi-policy discount on your Home Insurance. Learn more about Massachusetts Home Insurance
« Back to the Auto Insurance State List.