Manage Your Policy Online
Helping make policy management as stress-free as possible.
Online Account Management
If you are a policyholder with Liberty Mutual you have access to all of our online account features, all you need to do is . Then anytime to view your current coverage, pay or manage your bills, check the status of a claim, manage paperless preferences, and more.
With your online account you can manage your policy with just a few clicks:
- Customize your billing – pay your bill today or set up recurring payment options.
- Report and track a claim.
- Set paperless delivery preferences for policy documents and bills.
- Save and print policy documents and auto insurance ID cards.
- Update your contact information.
- Quote a change to your policy and complete it at your convenience.
- Explore, understand, and manage exactly what's in your policy with .
Online Policy Change
Sometimes life changes fast. So do your insurance needs. With Online Policy Change, you can quickly and easily make changes to your policy from anywhere, at any time. For policy changes that impact premiums, Liberty Mutual will provide you with an immediate quote, good for 14 days, which can be completed at your convenience. Online Policy Change makes it easy to:
- Add, or remove drivers. (Auto)
- Add, replace, or remove vehicles. (Auto)
- Update lienholder information. (Auto)
- Change your policy's deductible, coverages, and coverage levels. (Auto and Home)
- Make a home improvement change. (Homeowners and Condo)
- Update mortgagee information. (Homeowners and Condo) For Life Insurance documents and policy changes (other than contact information changes), please contact . Documents can be delivered by mail, fax, or email to you or a third party you specify.
Are you tired of the extra clutter and work that comes with receiving billing statements in the mail every month? You can opt to go paperless and view your policy and billing documents2 online instead of receiving them in the mail. to your account for more details.
You can still request a paper copy of any document you view online and we will send to you by mail.
2 Some documents including bills may not be available online for certain policies.