Online Policy Change
Updating your policies online has never been easier.
That's why we've made it quick and easy to change your Liberty Mutual Auto and Property Insurance policies. From your online account, you can make the following changes from anywhere, at any time:
- Update policy coverages, coverage levels, and deductible amounts. (Auto & Property)
- Add or remove drivers. (Auto)
- Add, replace, or remove vehicles. (Auto)
- Update lienholder/mortgagee information. (Auto & Property)
- Update address, name, and phone number. (Auto & Property)
- Make a home improvement change. (Property)
Helpful Information About Changing Your Policy
Making changes to your policy is already easy, but having the following information readily available will help to speed up the process:
- Adding a driver: The personal information and driver's license number of the new driver.
- Adding a vehicle: The current odometer reading, name of the registered owner, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), and loan or lease information of the new vehicle.
- Removing a vehicle: The name of the insurance company and new policy number if the vehicle is now covered by a different insurer.
- Updating lienholder information: The name and address of your new lender, and the start date and term (duration) of your loan or lease.
- Updating mortgagee information: The name and address of all your lenders as well as all applicable escrow information.
- Updating address: The current odometer reading of your vehicle (auto only) and your new address.
- Home improvement change: The details of the changes made to your home, including the building materials used.