Liberty’s Superior Service Repair Centers
Massachusetts state law requires that all repair shops be registered. An insurance company cannot make payment to the shop for any repair work done if the shop is an illegal unregistered shop.
Liberty’s Superior Service Repair Centers are registered and contracted with us to provide timely and quality repairs. They have agreed to perform repairs in accordance with our appraisal and at the labor rate listed on our appraisal, plus that part of the damage for which you are responsible (minus your deductible and/or any betterment). Be sure to present this appraisal upon your arrival wherever you decide to have your car repaired.
- We will guarantee the quality of repairs performed by a Superior Service Repair Center for as long as you own your vehicle.
- These shops provide a high level of customer satisfaction for their service and quality of repairs.
- These shops maintain an effective working relationship with Liberty Mutual and have agreed to expedite the repair of your vehicle.
- If your vehicle is not drivable, Liberty Mutual can arrange to have your vehicle towed to a Superior Service Shop.
- If you have rental coverage, we can arrange to have a rental car delivered to you.
- Our Superior Service Program is offered exclusively to Liberty Mutual policyholders.
In addition, we offer our Referral Shop Program. Referral Shops have an agreement with us to perform the repair work listed on our appraisal for the amount we pay you at the labor rate listed on our appraisal, plus that part of the damage for which you are responsible (your deductible and/or any betterment). We will guarantee the quality of repairs performed by a Referral Shop as long as you own car.
You are not required to use a Superior Service Repair Center or Referral Shop. You may go to any registered repair shop, however we cannot promise that we will pay any differences between the amounts the shop charges and what we have allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, any difference between the labor rate stated on our appraisal and the labor rate charged by a shop that is not a Superior Service Repair Center or Referral Shop. In addition we do not guarantee the quality of repairs.