Maine Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance in Maine
No matter what Maine city or town you live in, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with Auto Insurance Discounts
that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the Maine community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state, including the University of Maine and the Maine State Employees Association.
To find out if you qualify:Get a quote online2012040114575729
Call us at 1-800-837-5254Visit your local agent2012040118340950Maine Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Maine, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $50,000 per person / $100,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $25,000 per accident
- Medical Payments: $2,000 per accident
- A combined single limit of $125,000 in coverage is also acceptable
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage must equal liability coverage limits
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Maine auto insurance minimums, visit the Maine Bureau of Insurance
Get an Auto Insurance Quote2012040114575729 Did You Know?
Get Maine Home Insurance & Save
- Liberty Mutual opened its first Maine office in 1923
- Today Liberty Mutual employs more than 400 people across the state
Insuring both your car and your home with Liberty Mutual could qualify you for a multi-policy discount on your Home Insurance. Learn more about Maine Home Insurance
« Back to the Auto Insurance State List.