Minnesota Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance in Minnesota
Whether you live in the Twin Cities, Hastings, Roseau or Rochester, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with Auto Insurance Discounts
that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the Minnesota community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state, including the University of Minnesota and 3M.
To find out if you qualify:
Get a quote online2012040114575729
Call us at 1-800-837-5254
Visit your local agent2012040118340950
Minnesota Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Minnesota, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Personal Injury Protection: $40,000 per person
- Bodily Injury to Others: $30,000 per person/ $60,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $10,000 per accident
- Uninsured Motorist: $25,000 per person/ $50,000 per accident
- Underinsured Motorist: $25,000 per person/ $50,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves and their cars in case of an accident. To learn more about Minnesota auto insurance minimums, visit the Minnesota Driver & Vehicle Services
Get an Auto Insurance Quote2012040114575729
In the Minnesota Community
Did You Know?
Get Minnesota Home Insurance & Save
- Liberty Mutual opened its first office in Minnesota in 1921
- Liberty Mutual now employs more than 220 people in 6 offices across the state
Insuring both your car and home with Liberty Mutual could qualify you for a multi-policy discount on your Home Insurance. Learn more about Minnesota Home Insurance
« Back to the Auto Insurance State List.