Nebraska Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance in Nebraska
No matter where you live in Nebraska, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with Auto Insurance Discounts
that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the Nebraska community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state, including the Nebraska Alumni Association, the University of Nebraska at Omaha Alumni Association, and Valmont Industries, Inc.
To find out if you qualify:Get a quote online2012040114575729
Call us at 1-800-837-5254Visit your local agent2012040118340950Nebraska Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Nebraska, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $25,000 per person/ $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $25,000 per accident
- Uninsured / Underinsured Liability: $25,000 per person/ $50,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Nebraska auto insurance minimums, visit the Nebraska DMV
Get an Auto Insurance Quote2012040114575729 In the Nebraska Community
Did You Know?
- Liberty sponsors the annual Liberty Mutual Golf Invitational in Ashland, NE for the Nebraska Kidney Association.
Get Nebraska Home Insurance & Save
- Liberty Mutual opened its first Nebraska office in 1922
- Today, Liberty Mutual has 31 employees that serve Nebraska citizens from two offices in Omaha
Insuring both your car and home with Liberty Mutual could qualify you for a multi-policy discount on your Home Insurance. Learn more about Nebraska Home Insurance
.« Back to the Auto Insurance State List.