The Guaranteed Repair Network takes the guesswork and stress out of your home insurance claims by providing you with facilities that have been vetted by Liberty Mutual to ensure they provide the highest-quality service. We'll manage the repair process from start to finish at no cost to you, beyond your home insurance deductible.* To access the Guaranteed Repair Network, call 1-800-225-2467.
What are the Benefits of the Guaranteed Repair Network?
- Workmanship is guaranteed for up to five years for roof replacement and up to three years for other repairs.
- Convenience and peace of mind as we track and manage the entire claims and repair process.
- Quality repairs completed in a timely manner by trusted professionals who are experienced, have passed background checks, and are licensed and insured.
- Report your home insurance claim to Liberty Mutual.
- Ask for the Guaranteed Repair Network.
- A Guaranteed Repair Network contractor will contact you to schedule a damage inspection.
- After the inspection, the contractor will send a damage report to your claims representative to determine what's covered under your policy, as well as payment arrangements.
- If you decide to use the referred contractor to complete repairs, you will sign a repair contract and directly pay them the amount of your deductible.
- We will monitor the contractor's home repair progress until they have completed repairs.
- Relax. Enjoy returning to your normal routine.
- While you are not restricted from asking to have other work done to your home by the contractor, only work related to and covered by your insurance claim is subject to guarantee.
- Customers are eligible for program benefits only if work is completed by a Guaranteed Repair Network contractor.
If your home was recently damaged by hail, you may quickly access the Guaranteed Repair Network to coordinate your repairs online. The process is simple to complete, and we’ll be there at each step along the way. Log in below to begin.