Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance covers the possessions that matter to you from theft, fire, and some types of water damage. And renters coverage doesn't stop when you leave your home. Your personal property is covered in your car, when you go on vacation, even when you're moving.2
You may be able to save even more on the cost of rental insurance with our available discounts.
- Multi-Policy Discount: when you insure your car and apartment with Liberty Mutual.
- sive Group Savings: if you belong to one of the nearly 14,000 Liberty Mutual member groups.
- Claims-Free Savings: if you have not filed a claim with your previous insurance carrier for five years or more.
Your belongings can add up quicker than you think. Additional coverage for your computer, smartphone and jewelry can be a smart way to protect your most valuable possessions.
- Home Computer and Smartphone Coverage: provides additional protection (including higher limits and additional covered causes of loss) for computers, peripheral devices, software, and media. Smartphones and iPads, for example, are covered with this endorsement. Losses will be subject to a $50 deductible.
- Blanket Jewelry Coverage: provides additional coverage for all jewelry items under a single combined limit (e.g. $5,000 in coverage means you have a maximum of $5,000 in coverage for any and all jewelry items). Valuation and other documentation will be required if you file a claim. To schedule individual jewelry items, please to choose item-specific limits and provide valuation.
1 Your premium will vary depending on the laws, regulations, and rates filed in the state where you buy your insurance.
2 Deductibles apply; be sure to update your policy within 30 days of a move.
3 Limits, terms and conditions apply.
4 Depending on the tort (grounds for a civil lawsuit) alleged.