Auto Claims Services
Benefits of Liberty Mutual claims handling.
Guaranteed Repair Network1
Guaranteed Repair Network facilities are more than just your neighborhood auto repair shop. These facilities, which you can , have been vetted by Liberty Mutual to ensure that they provide the highest quality service. Benefits of getting your car repaired at a Guaranteed Repair Network shop include:
- Peace of Mind—repairs are completed by certified technicians and are 100% guaranteed by Liberty Mutual for as long as you own your vehicle2
- Convenience—there are more than 2,000 locations nationwide
- Speed—you and your vehicle receive priority status so you can get back on the road as quickly as possible
- Unlimited Car Rental—if you've added rental coverage to your policy, reservations can be made quickly and easily through our .
- Direct Payments—we can pay the Guaranteed Repair Network shop directly for the amount of the damage estimate, minus your deductible
- Online Updates— to get updates on your vehicles status, including when repairs have been scheduled, where your car is in the repair process and when repairs have been completed. (Available only at participating facilities)
To find a facility in the Guaranteed Repair Network and schedule an appointment online, .
Are you an auto repair shop interested in joining our Direct Repair program? Please fill out the .
Rental Car Services
If you added rental coverage to your policy, a Liberty Mutual Claims Representative can assist you in obtaining a rental car through while your vehicle is being repaired. Though Enterprise is not the only rental car company you can use, we have negotiated preferred rates with them and they can also accept direct billing up to your applicable coverage limit.
2 Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper maintenance or unreasonable use are not covered. We will repair or replace any defective work of the GRN facility. Salvaged mechanical parts specified in the appraisal are covered for one year from the date your vehicle is returned to you or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.