Is Whole Life Insurance Right for You?
Whole Life Insurance offers lifelong protection, but it can do much more. Whole life insurance can give you:
Whole life insurance policies offered by Liberty Life:
- Lifelong coverage to protect your family from financial loss
- Level payments that are guaranteed to never change
- A guaranteed death benefit
- An option to build cash value
Liberty Series Whole LifeSM 1, 2
Level payments for your entire life (until the policy anniversary following your 100th birthday).
Liberty Series Life paid-up at 65SM 1, 2
Level payments until the policy anniversary following your 65th birthday.
Liberty Series 20-year Payment LifeSM 1, 2
Level payments for 20 years.
Liberty Series Extra Value LifeSM 1, 2, 3
- A "hybrid" policy that combines temporary and permanent coverage.
- Generally, lower prices than a whole life policy.
Liberty Series Estate Maximizer Next Generation ® 1, 2
- Whole life insurance that you buy with just one payment.
- Provides lifelong protection, and a death benefit that's larger than your original payment.
- Your payment increases in value by a factor that's based on your gender and age.
- The immediate increase in death benefit makes this type of life insurance a good match for people who want to transfer assets.
Life insurance and annuities issued by:
Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, a Liberty Mutual company
Home office: Boston, Mass. Service center: Dover, N.H.
1 Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, a Liberty Mutual company, issues Liberty Series Whole Life, Liberty Series Simplified Issue Whole Life, Liberty Series Life Paid Up at 65, Liberty Series Simplified Issue Life Paid Up at 65, Liberty Series 20-Year Payment Life, Liberty Series Simplified Issue 20-Year Payment Life, and on policy form WL-2005022 (WL 2008055 NY in New York and WL-2005022 NJ in New Jersey) and state variations identified by state code; Liberty Series Extra Value Life and Liberty Series Simplified Issue Extra Value Life on policy forms WL-2005022 (WL 2008055 NY in New York and WL-2005022 NJ in New Jersey) and state variations identified by state code; and Extra Life Insurance Endorsement form EELI-2005067 (EELI-2008056 NY in New York) and state variations identified by state code. Contract availability, terms, conditions and issue limitations may vary by state. Home office: Boston, Mass. Service center: Dover, N.H.
2 All Liberty Series Whole Life policies endow at age 121. At age 121, the policyholder will receive the full face amount of the policy in force at that time.
3 Liberty Series Extra Value Life is only available as payable to age 100.