North Dakota Car Insurance
Auto Insurance Coverage in North Dakota
No matter where you live in North Dakota, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the North Dakota community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state, including the University of North Dakota Alumni Association.
North Dakota Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in North Dakota, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $25,000 per accident
- Uninsured motorist coverage: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
- Underinsured motorist coverage must be equal to the uninsured motorist coverage
- Basic no-fault coverage: $30,000 per person
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in the event of an accident. To learn more about North Dakota auto insurance minimums, visit the .
Get North Dakota Home Insurance & Save