to create up to five essential documents - conveniently from your own computer:
- Standard Will - Tell others how you want to provide for your family and distribute your assets.
- Living Will - Indicate your wishes regarding medical treatment and care.
- Power of Attorney for Health Care - Allow another person to make important medical decisions if you're unable to.
- Durable Power of Attorney - Let someone you trust make financial decisions on your behalf.
- Medical Treatment Authorization for Minors - Authorize medical treatment for your child if you're not there.
Completing legal documents probably doesn't top everyone's fun list. But don't worry. You'll be guided through the do-it-yourself process, step by step, at your own pace. When you're finished, print them off and file them with your other important papers. It's that easy.
Online Documents that Are... Free?
Our answer is simple. There's no catch, no commitments. At ARAG® , we believe everyone should get the opportunity to assert their legal rights and have affordable access to legal assistance. And these five documents give you a great head start.