What is Accident Forgiveness?
Accident Forgiveness is an additional coverage that you may qualify for that can be added to your auto insurance policy, where your price won't go up due to your first accident.
You may be eligible for this benefit if you have 5 years of accident-free driving. Get an even larger discount when you reach 5 years.
Customized coverage that protects your rate after your first accident
Who is Accident Forgiveness right for?Drivers with a clean policy over the last five years may qualify. This includes:
- No accidents in the last 5 years, regardless of your carrier.
- No violations in the last five years.
- Drivers 25 and under must total five consecutive clean years before their first accident is forgiven.
What are the benefits?Drivers that qualify will benefit from:
- The confidence of knowing that your price won't increase due to your first accident.
- Potential long-term savings because your price was not increased after your first accident.