What is Collision Insurance Coverage?
When your vehicle is damaged in an accident, Collision Insurance is coverage that pays the cost of repairing or replacing it, regardless of who is at fault.
This includes collisions with another vehicle or an object, like a guardrail or a tree.
Customized coverage that protects your vehicle
Do I need Collision Insurance?
- Vehicles that are being leased or financed.
- Newer, more expensive vehicles.
- Older vehicles that still maintain good value, relative to your deductible and monthly rate.
What are the benefits?
- Avoid paying out-of-pocket for repairs above the cost of your deductible.
- Coverage for your loss when your damaged vehicle is deemed to be totaled.
- Potentially pay nothing at all for repairing or replacing your vehicle when adding Liberty Mutual Deductible Fund® alongside your collision insurance coverage.