Delaware Car Insurance
Auto Insurance Coverage in Delaware
Delaware Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Delaware, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $10,000 per accident
- Personal Injury Protection: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Delaware auto insurance minimums, visit the website.
Did You Know?
- Liberty Mutual opened its first Delaware office in 1917.
- There are now 3 local Liberty Mutual sales offices across Delaware.
Get Delaware Home Insurance & Save