No matter what Indiana city or town you live in, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the Indiana community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state.
Indiana Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Indiana, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $10,000 per accident
- Uninsured Motorists: Bodily Injury: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
- Uninsured Property Damage: $10,000 per accident
- Underinsured Motorists: Bodily Injury: $50,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Indiana auto insurance minimums, visit the .
Did You Know?
- Liberty Mutual opened its first Indiana office in 1919.