Indiana car insurance
Enter your ZIP code to start your quote
Indiana auto insurance information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Indiana, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $10,000 per accident
- Uninsured Motorists: Bodily Injury: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
- Uninsured Property Damage: $10,000 per accident
- Underinsured Motorists: Bodily Injury: $50,000 per accident
To learn more about Indiana auto insurance minimums, visit the Indiana Department of Insurance.
Bundle Indiana car insurance to save
Purchasing a home insurance policy along with car insurance from Liberty Mutual qualifies you for a multi-policy discount. Learn more about our Indiana home insurance.