No matter what Oregon city or town you live in, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the Oregon community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state.
Oregon Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Oregon, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $20,000 per accident
- Personal Injury Protection: $15,000 per person
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Oregon auto insurance minimums, visit the .
What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage?
If you are injured in a car accident, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) pays for your medical expenses and other related costs. Oregon requires PIP coverage to pay for:
- Medical expenses from injuries suffered in an auto accident.
- Lost wages due to missed time at work.
- Household replacement services when paying someone to help you with tasks you could have done on your own before you were injured.
Did You Know?
- Liberty Mutual opened its first Oregon office in 1934.
- Liberty Mutual employs more than 1,000 people across the state.