New York Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance in New York
Whether you live in New York City, Oswego, Plattsburg, or somewhere on Long Island, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with Auto Insurance Discounts
that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the New York community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state, including the New York State Public Employees Federation Membership Benefit Program and many SUNY alumni organizations.
To find out if you qualify, visit your local agent2012040118340950
.New York Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in New York, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
- Accidental Death: $50,000 per person / $100,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $10,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about New York auto insurance minimums, visit the New York Department of Motor Vehicles
. In the New York Community
Did You Know?
Get New York Home Insurance & Save
- Liberty Mutual opened its first New York office in 1917
- Liberty Mutual now has more than 450 licensed Sales Representatives located in over 90 offices across the state
Insuring both your car and home with Liberty Mutual could qualify you for a multi-policy discount on your Home Insurance. Learn more about New York Home Insurance
« Back to the Auto Insurance State List.