No matter what Missouri city or town you live in, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the Missouri community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state, including the University of Missouri Alumni Association.
Missouri Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Missouri, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $10,000 per accident
- Uninsured Motorist coverage equal to those minimums listed above
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves and their cars in case of an accident. To learn more about Missouri auto insurance minimums, visit the .
Did You Know?
- Liberty Mutual opened its first office in Missouri in 1919.
- Liberty Mutual now employs more than 850 people across the state.