North Carolina Car Insurance
Auto Insurance Coverage in North Carolina
No matter what North Carolina city or town you live in, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the North Carolina community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers, and associations across the state.
North Carolina Car Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in North Carolina, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $30,000 per person / $60,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $25,000 per accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage is also required
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about North Carolina auto insurance minimums, download this brochure from the .
Did You Know?
- Liberty Mutual Group opened its first North Carolina office in 1918.
- Today Liberty Mutual employs more than 800 people across the state.
Get North Carolina Home Insurance & Save