No matter what Utah city or town you live in, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the Utah community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state, including the University of Utah and Brigham Young University.
Utah Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Utah, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $25,000 per person/ $65,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $15,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Utah auto insurance minimums, visit the .
What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage?
If you are injured in a car accident, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) pays for your medical expenses and other related costs. PIP coverage in Utah pays for:
- Medical expenses from injuries suffered in an auto accident.
- Lost wages due to missed time at work.
- Household replacement services when paying someone to help you with tasks you could have done on your own before you were injured.
Did You Know?
- Liberty Mutual opened its first office in Utah in the 1929.
- Liberty Mutual now has over 50 employees throughout the state.