Lifetime Repair Guarantee
Hassle-free car repairs from shops you can trust.
The Lifetime Repair Guarantee is car repair insurance that eliminates the hassle of fixing your car after an accident. It's a standard feature within your auto insurance policy where we'll make the arrangements for your repairs and guarantee them for as long as you own your vehicle, should you choose to have it repaired at one of our 2,000 nationwide Guaranteed Repair Network facilities.1
What is the Guaranteed Repair Network?
Facilities within the Guaranteed Repair Network have been vetted to ensure that their certified technicians provide the highest-quality repairs and exceptional customer service, while emphasizing speed, convenience, and peace of mind. We can also directly pay them the amount of your damage estimate, minus your deductible, and you can track the progress of your repairs through your or the . Adding 2 to your policy also gives you access to the Guaranteed Repair Network and protects you from being left without a vehicle and paying out-of-pocket for a rental while your vehicle is being repaired.
Benefits of Lifetime Repair Guarantee:
- Having the peace-of-mind that your repairs are 100% guaranteed by Liberty Mutual for as long as you own your vehicle.3
- The convenience of more than 2,000 Guaranteed Repair Network locations nationwide and the speed of having your vehicle receive priority status.
- Avoiding the hassle of receiving and depositing a check for the damage estimate, and then paying the shop yourself. Liberty Mutual will pay the shop directly for the repairs, minus your deductible.
- Keeping aware of the progress of your repairs by logging in to your online eService account for updates on your vehicle's status, including when repairs have been scheduled, where they are in progress and when they have been completed.4
- We'll help you find an approved direct repair facility as a result of an accident.5
Get the standard benefits of Lifetime Repair Guarantee within your auto insurance policy by starting a free quote.
2Optional coverage. When you choose to have your car repaired at a Liberty Mutual approved repair facility we will pay your rental costs for as long as it takes to fix your car. Coverage provided on the Optional Transportation Expenses Coverage endorsement. Subject to daily limit and not available in NY.
3Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper maintenance or unreasonable use are not covered. We will repair or replace any defective work of the Guaranteed Repair Network facility.
4Available only at participating facilities.