Rental Car Reimbursement
Rental Car Reimbursement is an optional coverage that can be purchased and added to your base auto insurance policy. When you purchase this coverage and use a Guaranteed Repair Network facility to fix your vehicle in the event of a covered collision or a total loss, we will provide you with a rental car for as long as it takes to complete the repairs.
Liberty Mutual has a partnership with Enterprise Rent-A-Car that offers discounted rates, though you may choose which rental car company to use. Daily limits apply and program availability varies by state.1
The Benefits of Adding Rental Car Reimbursement Coverage
- Avoiding being left without a car after an accident.
- No out-of-pocket rental car fees to pay.
- Easily placing your rental reservation as part of the claims process or through the Liberty Mutual .
- Driving the rental car right up until your regular vehicle is ready to be picked up.
- Repairing your vehicle at a Liberty Mutual approved facility.
Over 2,000 repair facilities nationwide have been vetted by Liberty Mutual to ensure that they provide the highest quality service while emphasizing speed, convenience, and peace of mind. Liberty Mutual guarantees the repairs for as long as you own the car. We can also directly pay the facility for the amount of your damage estimate, minus your deductible, and you can also track the progress of your repairs online through the .
Experience the benefits of adding Rental Car Reimbursement to your auto insurance policy by starting a free quote.