No matter what Hawaiian island you live on, or city or town you live in, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices with that could help you save hundreds of dollars a year. As a proud member of the Hawaiian community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state, including the University of Hawaii, BYU Hawaii and the Hawaii Association of Mortgage Brokers.
Hawaii Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Hawaii, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Personal Injury Protection: $10,000 per person
- Bodily Injury to Others: $20,000 per person/ $40,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $10,000 per accident
What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage?
If you are injured in a car accident, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) pays for your medical expenses. PIP coverage in Hawaii is required with a minimum amount of $10,000 per person.
Did You Know?
- Liberty Mutual opened its first office in Hawaii in the 1940s.
- Liberty Mutual now has 2 offices (Aiea and Honolulu) and over 55 employees throughout the state.