Whether you've just bought a new car, are looking to change insurance carriers or are simply shopping around, getting an online insurance quote from Liberty Mutual is secure,
quick and easy.
What Information Will I Need?
Your time is important, and we'll try to get you through the quote process as quickly as possible. In many cases we can fill your vehicle information in automatically based on public records, but to make things easier, it's best if you have the following information nearby:
What Factors Will Affect My Rate?
- Your current policy (if you have one)
- Driving record information for all drivers you'd like included on your policy.
- Driver's license number(s)
- Your car's make, model and year, as well as its Vehicle Identification
- The odometer reading for each car you'd like an insurance quote for
- The location where your vehicles are typically parked
When you request an auto insurance quote online, there are three major factors when your rate is calculated:
- Your Vehicle: The more expensive a car is to repair or replace, the more it costs to insure. Your vehicle's safety features can help lower your auto insurance quote, as can how often you drive the car, and what type of driving it's used for (business or personal).
- Your Address: Where you live and park your vehicle will affect your auto insurance quote.
- Your Driving Record - Having fewer incidents such as accidents, moving violations or claims in your driving record will help lower your rate.
If you already have a car insurance policy and are comparing new car insurance quotes to determine what is best for you, make sure that you are comparing similar coverage, limits and deductible amounts. In most cases Liberty Mutual can provide multiple car insurance quotes, any of which can be customized to meet your car insurance needs.